October 27, 2021

How to make money on youtube easy tips

how much money do you make on youtube with 1,000 subscribers

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE WITH TOP 10 VIDEOS?

  1. Start Your Channel.
  2. Record Simple Voice Overs Using Your Phone.
  3. Edit Free Stock Footage in The Background.
  4. Hire Someone to Edit the Videos for you.
  5. Monetize Through Ads.

make money on youtube

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE IN 6 STEPS?

  1. Choose a Niche.
  2. Upload 33 Videos.
  3. Monetize with Affiliate marketing so you Don’t have to wait to be Monetized.
  4. Get Monetized with Ads once you Hit 4000 Watch Hours and 1K Subscribers.
  5. Check Your Analytics After Uploading 33 Videos.
  6. Optimize and Improve Based Off the Data.

GIVE YOURSELF MORE CHANCES TO SUCCEED ON YOUTUBE :

20% of my Videos Get 80% of the Views. To give Yourself more chances of having a 20%Video, Upload More. The more often You can upload without Sacrificing Quality ( Audience Retention ) The Better. The way I do this is by hiring content creators who make the Videos for me. You can earn $1000 dollars per month easily.

make money on youtube

WHY YOUTUBE IS SO AMAZING?

  • Doesn’t require a huge upfront money investment.
  • Doesn’t require a huge upfront time investment.
  • Your Age doesn’t matter.
  • Your Location doesn’t matter.
  • Scalable.
  • You can run multiple channels.
  • Great Platform to express your talent

IS IT TOO LATE TO SUCCEED ON YOUTUBE?

No, Now is the best time ever to start a YouTube Channel. Everyone was saying it was too late a year ago but I was able to start at Channel and grow it to 5000, 000 Subscribers within a single Year. Start YouTube NOW, you’ll Thank Yourself Later.

make money on youtube

BLOGGING

YOUTUBE

Less People than Ever Reading

Only takes 1 – 2 hours a day

Dying Medium

Beginner Friendly

Takes a long time to get ranked

No Upfront investment Required

100,000 – Subscribers in a Year.

8,333 – Subscriber a Month.

274 – Subscribers a Day.

12 – Subscribers an Hour.

More Online Jobs Click Here